Tuesday, July 6, 2010

......cont...the last days of safari

After the crater everything was chill at safari. Massimo viewed our photos which was so much fun and very helpful. I think I can speak for all of us that we are grateful and appreciate Massimo joining us and helping better ourselves in our photography. The following morning there was no rush to get up no rush to eat breakfast we had a relaxing morning. We were going to head back to Arusha to the UAACC. But on our way we were going shopping. The perfect day to spend the rest of my money well most of it. The first time it was to overwhelming and I was not prepared. Maasai market here we come! I bought about 20 bracelets the best I have done. Mrs.Bottoms and I joked around saying we were going to open up our own little store back at home and shout out "Sista Sista bracelet for you?". Im actually considering it sounds like fun, hmm.? Anyway we headed back on the road. Looking out from the man truck I realized how much I will miss it here. Arusha is so full of life and everyone is out working singing kids are playing going to school. It just so different from home but it is a good different. It is very difficult to describe it you just have to be there to know what I am talking about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment