Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 3!! (still in Houston)


Its the final day in summer school and the last day the group will be together until the big day! I want to thank every single person who has made this trip possible for me! I wanna thank National Geographic for honoring me with the $10,000 scholarship, I would not even be sitting here if it wasn't for them! Also, I want to thank a very special family. They have really put every effort they had to make this trip more special for me. Well so long, I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Betty: We are so excited to hear how your trip is going and what you are seeing and experiencing. We can not wait to see your pictures. We enjoyed meeting your family at the airport. They are very special and love you so much. Take care and have fun.

    ReplyDelete